Google+

Emailtor's Email Verifier Becomes First Choice For Businesses

Category:
Email

Emailtor’s email verifier becomes the first choice of businesses in all size ranges. In a survey of 100 of our newest customers since October of 2013, an overwhelming 98% chose us over the competitors after using both services. With the other 2% stating the only reason was a self-run system. With 98% reporting full satisfaction of our email verifier service, it goes to show that our done for you style of email validation is the preferred choice of email marketing professionals across the world.

As we look ahead in the new year 2014, we are seeing a big trend in the types of businesses using the best email verifier for the validation of their email lists.

  • Small Local Businesses
  • Newspapers
  • Ecommerce
  • Streaming Music
  • Online Game Developers
  • Mobile App Developers
  • Email Service Providers
  • Internet Service Providers
  • Stock Traders & Newsletters
  • Stock Brokers
  • And the list goes on!

 

We have already been supporting online schools, file hosting services, job boards, and thousands of others. It is exciting to see how many more marketers, call centers, and other informational and transactional experts that use email marketing to reach their potential customers discover the benefits of cleaning their email list with the Emailtor email verifier service online.

If you have not yet discovered how our email validation can help your business reduce bounce rates and target your lists better you should be reading up on the features that we provide and the value we deliver to make your email marketing campaigns a success in 2014 and beyond!

Click Here To Start Using Our Email Verifier Today!

emailarrow

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

EU Cookie Law. The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close